top of page
Previously on View
- Fri, Sep 02Epsilon SpiresDanish artist Kristoffer Ørum combines augmented reality, 3D printing, video, wireless transmissions and sculpture to summon forth everyday beasts from the cracks between the real and the imagined, reconsidering the relationship between nature and culture.
- Sat, Aug 27Epsilon SpiresA group of anonymous artist activists founded in 1989, Guerrila Girls work to expose gender biases and discrimination in art and culture. Member Frida Kahlo shares her “trade secrets” from decades of arts activism using facts and humor to confront racism, sexism, and corruption in the art world
- Fri, Aug 05Epsilon SpiresJoin us after Gallery Walk for a performance in our sanctuary by Oakland-based sound artist and sculptor, Ven Voisey. No Noumenon is a choral work for disembodied voice amplified through a spacially-arranged array of utilitarian bullhorn loudspeakers.
- Sat, Jul 30Green River Bridge InnWhat is it like to work collaboratively with someone else whose art form and story is different from your own? This free workshop led by Jasmin Agosto Sageseeker invites participants to share a bit about themselves and co-create a short performance or work of art with an unknown collaborator.
- Fri, Jul 01Epsilon SpiresFrom mythic realism to pixelated landscapes and celebrity faces, Jude Danielson's paintings and textile works explore the meeting point between pure color perception and recognizable form. Music at 8pm by Intangible Shirt Company (Nicholas Bisceglia, Omeed Goodarzi, Elie McAfee-Hahn & Chris Weisman)
- Sat, Jun 25Epsilon SpiresCelebrate the last night to experience Lydia Kern's immersive, site-specific art installation. Live pipe organ music inspired by PASSAGES will be performed by Jenny Bower followed by an artist talk and discussion with Lydia. Musical program begins at 4:15pm and the Artist Talk begins at 5:30.
- Fri, Apr 01Epsilon SpiresLydia Kern's PASSAGES, a site-specific sculptural installation in the Sanctuary Gallery. On view during events or by appointment April 1st-June 25th.
- Fri, Aug 06Epsilon SpiresA solo exhibition of atmospheric watercolors that blend figuration and abstraction to convey the peaceful enjoyment and contemplation of the natural world and the different sensorial qualities of energy such as sound, the flowing and crashing of water, air and heat.
- Fri, May 07Sanctuary GalleryBirnbaum embarks on projects that challenge him mentally and physically by collecting and repurposing a difficult quantity of an absurd material. Inspired equally by historical narrative and the readymade materials in it's wake, he is on a quest to discover and create life’s unseen angles
- Fri, May 07Sanctuary GalleryRipley’s handpainted textiles are sewn and upholstered into sculpture, furniture and functional objects. Applying the philosophy that the artist is not the driving force or branding of a product, but one hand of many that make possible for an idea to manifest in the material world.
- Sun, Aug 30OutsideEpsilon Spires presents an outdoor exhibition in natural light. Bring a picnic basket & bathing suit! Location: 345 Hickory Ridge Rd. Putney VT.
- Sat, Feb 15Epsilon SpiresSonoscopia, an experimental music collective based in Porto, Portugal presents Phobos: a set of small robots and automatic music generation devices that form an orchestra of sculptural instruments with defects, genetic mutations and erratic behaviors.
- Sat, Jan 11Epsilon SpiresClosing Ceremony for Lauren Pakradooni's multimedia exhibition: Describing a Sunset to a Robocaller featuring live performances by Tether (Lauren Pakradooni) & Noise Nomads (Jeff Hartford).
- Fri, Sep 06Epsilon Spires SanctuaryPerformance & multimedia installation featuring compositions of sound and image synchronized in real time with orbital debris objects.
bottom of page