top of page
Multimedia Art Exhibitions
- Sat, Jul 08Green River Bridge InnJul 08, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PMGreen River Bridge Inn, 2435 Stage Rd, Guilford, VT 05301, USAThe 13th century mystic Rumi was dedicated to unshackling his mind, opening his heart, and accessing deeper levels of serenity, compassion, and generosity. In this workshop, we will read translations of Rumi’s poetry, hear excerpts in Persian and explore his insights as prompts for our own writing.
- Fri, Jul 07Epsilon SpiresJul 07, 7:00 PM – 10:30 PMEpsilon Spires, 190 Main St, Brattleboro, VT 05301, USAPerformances by groundbreaking multidisciplinary artists from around the world: Explore the poetry of Rumi through Song with Haleh Liza Gafori, an Artist Talk on Artifical Intelligence by Minne Atairu, a new film by Shanta Lee, and The John Hughes & Stephen Katz Duo performing on Kora and Cello
- Tue, May 16BrattleboroMay 16, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMBrattleboro, 190 Main St, Brattleboro, VT 05301, USAAn ongoing collaboration between Bordello Collective and the Estate of Gordon Matta-Clark, PIER 52 examines and recontextualise’s Matta-Clark’s 1975 work ‘Days End’ through a queer lens focusing on the social context of the Hudson River piers as a cruising site, a space of both connection and risk.
- Fri, Sep 02Epsilon SpiresSep 02, 2022, 5:00 PM – Oct 07, 2022, 9:00 PMEpsilon Spires , 190 Main St, Brattleboro, VT 05301, USADanish artist Kristoffer Ørum combines augmented reality, 3D printing, video, wireless transmissions and sculpture to summon forth everyday beasts from the cracks between the real and the imagined, reconsidering the relationship between nature and culture.
- Sat, Aug 27Epsilon SpiresAug 27, 2022, 7:00 PMEpsilon Spires, 190 Main St, Brattleboro, VT 05301, USAA group of anonymous artist activists founded in 1989, Guerrila Girls work to expose gender biases and discrimination in art and culture. Member Frida Kahlo shares her “trade secrets” from decades of arts activism using facts and humor to confront racism, sexism, and corruption in the art world
- Fri, Aug 05Epsilon SpiresAug 05, 2022, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PMEpsilon Spires, 190 Main St, Brattleboro, VT 05301, USAJoin us after Gallery Walk for a performance in our sanctuary by Oakland-based sound artist and sculptor, Ven Voisey. No Noumenon is a choral work for disembodied voice amplified through a spacially-arranged array of utilitarian bullhorn loudspeakers.
- Sat, Jul 30Green River Bridge InnJul 30, 2022, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PMGreen River Bridge Inn, 2435 Stage Rd, Guilford, VT 05301, USAWhat is it like to work collaboratively with someone else whose art form and story is different from your own? This free workshop led by Jasmin Agosto Sageseeker invites participants to share a bit about themselves and co-create a short performance or work of art with an unknown collaborator.
- Fri, Jul 01Epsilon SpiresJul 01, 2022, 5:00 PM – Sep 01, 2022, 9:00 PMEpsilon Spires, 190 Main St, Brattleboro, VT 05301, USAFrom mythic realism to pixelated landscapes and celebrity faces, Jude Danielson's paintings and textile works explore the meeting point between pure color perception and recognizable form. Music at 8pm by Intangible Shirt Company (Nicholas Bisceglia, Omeed Goodarzi, Elie McAfee-Hahn & Chris Weisman)
- Sat, Jun 25Epsilon SpiresJun 25, 2022, 4:00 PM – 9:00 PMEpsilon Spires, 190 Main St, Brattleboro, VT 05301, USACelebrate the last night to experience Lydia Kern's immersive, site-specific art installation. Live pipe organ music inspired by PASSAGES will be performed by Jenny Bower followed by an artist talk and discussion with Lydia. Musical program begins at 4:15pm and the Artist Talk begins at 5:30.
- Fri, Apr 01Epsilon SpiresApr 01, 2022, 5:00 PM – Jun 25, 2022, 9:00 PMEpsilon Spires, 190 Main St, Brattleboro, VT 05301, USALydia Kern's PASSAGES, a site-specific sculptural installation in the Sanctuary Gallery. On view during events or by appointment April 1st-June 25th.
- Fri, Aug 06Epsilon SpiresAug 06, 2021, 5:00 PM – Oct 08, 2021, 9:00 PMEpsilon Spires, 190 Main St, Brattleboro, VT 05301, USAA solo exhibition of atmospheric watercolors that blend figuration and abstraction to convey the peaceful enjoyment and contemplation of the natural world and the different sensorial qualities of energy such as sound, the flowing and crashing of water, air and heat.
- Fri, May 07Sanctuary GalleryMay 07, 2021, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PMSanctuary Gallery, 190 Main St, Brattleboro, VT 05301, USABirnbaum embarks on projects that challenge him mentally and physically by collecting and repurposing a difficult quantity of an absurd material. Inspired equally by historical narrative and the readymade materials in it's wake, he is on a quest to discover and create life’s unseen angles
- Fri, May 07Sanctuary GalleryMay 07, 2021, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PMSanctuary Gallery, 190 Main St, Brattleboro, VT 05301, USARipley’s handpainted textiles are sewn and upholstered into sculpture, furniture and functional objects. Applying the philosophy that the artist is not the driving force or branding of a product, but one hand of many that make possible for an idea to manifest in the material world.
- Sat, Feb 15Epsilon SpiresFeb 15, 2020, 8:00 PMEpsilon Spires, 190 Main St, Brattleboro, VT 05301, USASonoscopia, an experimental music collective based in Porto, Portugal presents Phobos: a set of small robots and automatic music generation devices that form an orchestra of sculptural instruments with defects, genetic mutations and erratic behaviors.
- Sat, Jan 11Epsilon SpiresJan 11, 2020, 8:00 PMEpsilon Spires, 190 Main St, Brattleboro, VT 05301, USAClosing Ceremony for Lauren Pakradooni's multimedia exhibition: Describing a Sunset to a Robocaller featuring live performances by Tether (Lauren Pakradooni) & Noise Nomads (Jeff Hartford).
- Fri, Sep 06Epsilon Spires SanctuarySep 06, 2019, 8:00 PM – 11:00 PMEpsilon Spires Sanctuary, Brattleboro, VT 05301, USAPerformance & multimedia installation featuring compositions of sound and image synchronized in real time with orbital debris objects.
- Sat, Jul 08Green River Bridge InnJul 08, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PMGreen River Bridge Inn, 2435 Stage Rd, Guilford, VT 05301, USAAn empowering workshop at the The Green River Bridge Inn exploring Scent as a powerful tool for self-reflection and expression. Perfumer Dana El Masri will share essential oils from around the world, covering their history and cultural significance to elicit and inspire personal scent memories.
bottom of page