- Sat, Sep 25Epsilon SpiresFour films by Matthew Kohn that explore war, nature, obedience and individuality through experimental filmmaking techniques with live improvisational music performed by William Hooker, Roger Clark Miller, Stan Harrison, and Gerard Smith.
- Fri, Oct 01Epsilon SpiresOne of Japanese cinema’s wildest supernatural ventures and a truly startling and unique work of art, HAUSU is a rollercoaster ride without brakes. Aesthetically adventurous, sinister yet hilarious, with ceaseless cinematic invention and a satirical hypercolored approach to the horror genre.
- Sat, Oct 02Epsilon SpiresBrian DePalma's cult classic musical satire: Phantom Of The Paradise... Imagine Spinal Tap meets Rocky Horror by way of Faust... + a very special introduction by the Swan Archives!
- Fri, Nov 19Epsilon SpiresLee Sexton is the last living link to the distant past of regional American music in Kentucky's Appalachian Mountains. A retired coal miner with black lung, Lee and his wife, Opal, continue to farm the land where he was born. Opening performance by Carling Berkhout.
- Sat, Sep 18Epsilon SpiresA moving and funny homage to Chaplin’s classic The Kid (which turns 100 this year!) Charles Lane’s gorgeous black and white comedy balances charming visual gags with an earnest social realism to deliver a timeless message of generosity and love. Premiere musical interpretation by Dan DeWalt!